Epoxy floor coatings are one of the hottest trends sweeping homes, businesses, garages, and more. These floors are some the most beautiful, durable, and resistant around. You will no longer need to constantly be replacing your floors once we finish professionally installing your epoxy floor.
Basement Epoxy Flooring
There are many advantages that a basement epoxy flooring system has when professionally installed, that will return all investment you made in the floor:
- Epoxy flooring can change your basement from an old and damp area to a new and useful area just by the designs you choose.
- There are different flooring styles such as metallic, stained, and stamped epoxy that can transform your basement.
- Mold, bacteria, and moisture typical to any basement have no bearing on epoxy floor coatings because it is resistant to all types of damaging materials.
- This is one of the most durable flooring systems. If your basement is an office, a den, a storage space, or an air BNB, these floors will last through it all.
Garage Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy garage floors are great options for owners because they are a real investment option with incredible qualities like:
- Resistance to oil and car fluids, meaning, your garage floor will not stain or damage easily just because of unwanted chemical spills.
- Dust and debris that can accumulate in a home garage can easily be swept away because of the resistant surface. This will also minimize the amount of dirt brought into your home if swept daily.
- The ability to design and add properties like slip-resistance and high shine can completely change the safety of your garage.
- With the even and seamless surface created by your epoxy garage flooring, your vehicles will also need less replacement because these floors create an easy environment on tires and equipment.